Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our early blog or a probable web site

This reminds me of my days in chennai...on one friday night, after 4th round of drink (just to make myself very clear, hard for others and soft for myself), we had a bright idea of developing a website of our own...it was easy (and most importantly free) then at geocities...so we had designed the web site the next day...it really helped all of us come closer as everyone contributed actively and it did help me to know the very little creative side of mine as i was one who named the site...it was "smoke'n'glasses"...surely it was inspired from our situation when this bright idea was stuck...:)) One thing I want to make clear here is that this reference does not mean that, G & C, you were in the same situation as we were then, when this idea struck your bright minds... ;)I'm not too good at my pen but would definitely try to add some from my bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment